In preparation for the December 31, 2017 compliance deadline for DFARS 252.204.7012 Safeguarding CDI and Cyber Incident Reporting, VSRA is hosting a seminar to assist your business in navigating this federal requirement.
Presenter Stephen Watkins, VP & Chief Security Strategist of G2 Ops, Inc., a VSRA member company and prime contractor, will answer the following questions and more:
- What is significant about December 31, 2017 for defense contractors and subcontractors?
- Does DFARS 252.204.7102 Safeguarding Covered Defense Information (CDI) and Cyber Incident Reporting apply to my business?
- Since my Information Technology (IT) Department is completely outsourced, do this apply to my business?
- I just moved my company’s data to the cloud, does this still apply?
- Does this requirement flow down to my subcontractor?
- How do I know if I have CDI?
- How do we handle CDI that will be accessed from a smartphone or tablet
Please join us as we decipher and get ahead of the December 31, 2017 deadline! Register below!