Today's business leaders influence employees' choices and assist them in reaching goals. Rather than direct and dictate, they inspire and motivate!
The business world has changed! Instead of pushing people to achieve, successful leaders pull people to succeed, requiring a new skill set to make it to the top. Learn how to stop managing and start leading, to play a vital part in your organization's future. A good manager is not always a good leader.
Learn the differences between managing and leading. Move toward a more direct leadership style and away from a management-based style. Stop pushing and start pulling.
Register yourself for success. Leadership Training for Managers will transform you from yesterday's manager to tomorrow's leader.
- Understanding the distinction between personal leadership and organizational leadership
- Creating an innovation process and understanding the planning process
- Understanding the performance process and accountability
- Creating a coaching and appraisal process
- Improving problem analysis and decision-making
- Recognizing human potential
- Employing a delegation process
- Handling mistakes
- Building quality communication to lead and facilitate more effective meetings
- Striving for continuous improvement
Member Price: $1725
This event is limited to 18 people.
There are currently 18 seats remaining.Register Now!Please Note:
This event is only open to members. Only members may register.