- Responsible for operation of crane used in heavy lifting and transport.
- Responsible for slings, cables, straps, and the crane prior to lifting operations
- Perform preventative maintenance as required to ensure safe and continual service of crane
- Supervise oiling of the crane.
- Responsible for own and rigger’s compliance with company policy, safety guidelines, and procedures that pertain to the crane operator’s job.
- Assures that all lifts are within load limits of equipment and correctly rigged.
- Operates crane equipment to hoist materials and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Three years’ experience as a crane operator.
- Completion of High School or secondary education is preferred.
- CDL Class A with Air Brakes
- NCCCO or NCCER Large Hydraulics Swing Cab Cranes
- Must pass Drug Test, DOT Physical & Background check.
Full benefits available to include:
Please apply now.
Please refer to the Hiring Company website for additional information on this category.