Presented by the VSRA Contracts Committee, the Seminar Series focuses on key issues related to contracting with the Federal government.
RESPONDING TO AN RFP, PRIME & SUB
Panelists will discuss the many factors to be considered when responding to an RFP for both Primes & Subs, including:
- Review for evaluation of factors, subfactors, and weight
- Clearly identifying your team, including Subs & Teaming Agreements
- Enforceability of SubK agreements
- Importants of Subs' contribution to Proposal as a differentiator of team
- Response to specs & evaluation factors
- Pre-award protests
- FAR flow-down
- Duties of Prime regarding representations with Subs
Kevin Cosgrove, Hunton & Williams
Refreshments will be served, with a reception following the seminar.
Click here to view the seminar flyer!
Questions? Please contact Barbara Washer at BWasher@VirginiaShipRepair.org or by calling (757) 233-7034.