Presented by the VSRA Contracts Committee, the Seminar Series focuses on key issues related to contracting with the Federal government.
COMMERCIAL EXPANSION & DIVERSIFICATION OF REVENUE STREAMS
Panelists will discuss:
- How to diversify from Navy work
- What other Federal Government opportunities exist?
- Commercial work - who and how?
- What are the differences in requirements?
- Emergent work availability
Bob Korroch, Williams Mullen
Richard Sobocinski, Colonna's Shipyard (Vice President, Contracts)
Jordan Watkins, Virginia Economic Development Partnership (Interlational Trade Manager)
Refreshments will be served, with a reception following the seminar.
Click here to view the seminar flyer!
Questions? Please contact Barbara Washer at BWasher@VirginiaShipRepair.org or by calling (757) 233-7034.