We are pleased to announce a FREE Executive Briefing Webinar on Cybersecurity Preparedness on Thursday, May 21, 2020 from 11:00 – 11:30 AM. This half-hour webinar will feature a 20-minute presentation by Tracy Gregorio, President of G2 Ops and Chair of the VSRA Cybersecurity Committee, followed by a 10-minute Question & Answer period.
Tracy will provide a 10,000-foot overview of Cybersecurity Requirements for DOD contractors, including considerations business leaders should take into account when determining the best cybersecurity plan, as well as best practices for meeting DFARS Cybersecurity requirements.
The VSRA Executive Briefing will help to educate individuals at the senior management level in non-technical language regarding Cybersecurity contractual requirements. Specific topics to be highlighted include:
- Defining Controlled Non-Classified Data
- Prime Contractor responsibilities relating to subcontractor/supplier DFARS cyber compliance
- Extent of an individual company’s responsibility as it relates to their supply chain
- Internal and external communication as it relates to DFARS cyber compliance
- Determining personnel to administer and oversee your organization’s DFARS cyber compliance
- Managerial process of preparing for a cyber audit
A login link for the webinar will be sent to you via e-mail once you register. Your login link can also be saved to your calendar by clicking the "Add to Calendar" button on the confirmation page.
Should you have any questions about this webinar, please contact Daniel Keats (DKeats@VirginiaShipRepair.org) or Barbara Washer (BWasher@VirginiaShipRepair.org).