This is a 2 day course that explains the history and purpose of the NAVSEA Standard Items. The course covers:
- classes of items and how they are applicable to a contract and when they are mandated
- how companies can propose changes to Standard Items
- recent Standard Items changes
- emphasis on safety, security, oversite, and organization
- special emphasis is given to specific items identified by attendees.
The instructor takes care to tailor each course to the specific needs of each student, if your employees would like emphasis on particular sections of the Standard Items please submit your request a week prior to the class.
This course is often cited by students as being very applicable to their jobs and contains information they will use immediately upon return to the work site.