Immediate Hire Needed!
International Flooring and Protective Coatings (IFPC) is looking for an experienced Estimator to evaluate and develop bids and proposals, manage assigned marine construction projects and proposals. Prior marine construction estimating experience is required, 10 years minimum preferred. Duties would include material takeoffs, production scheduling, subcontractor & vendor pricing and oversite, site visits, pre-bid meetings. Strong knowledge of computer estimating software, Microsoft Excel and mathematics are essential.
• Review project specifications, technical drawings
• Creating detailed lists of work tasks
• Supervise the completion of technical proposals
• Create estimates for labor, material, and subcontractor costs
• Work with Project Managers to develop project strategy
• Research and compare vendor vs in house cost/quality
• Marine construction experience required: coatings, preservation and interior/exterior decking
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant subject
• 10+ years of estimating / marine construction project management experience
• Excellent math and financial analysis ability
• Excellent knowledge of MS Excel - power user
• Strong analytical ability and strong research capabilities
• Ability to work independently within a team setting
• Must be a detail oriented person
Compensation is based on experience and skill level. Please present certification(s), if applicable when submitting your resume for review. You can also view the employment section of our website for this or more opportunities at www.internationalflooring.com.
For Inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org