-A scaffold erector installs & dismantles all types of scaffolding, including hanging scaffolds, under the direction of a project foreman.
-A scaffold erector checks the site conditions and installs scaffolding systems in a safe and orderly manner.
- The scaffold erector is responsible for loading and unloading the scaffolding from the truck (if needed)
- It is also ther responsibility of the erector to execute all necessary safety and inventory standers.
- A scaffold erector maintains the leaves the job sites clean and orderly.
Comply with OSHA, company, customers safety programs, and all regulatory requirements at all job sites
Skills And Knowledge:
- Scaffold erectors need to be well organized and be able to follow instructions in order to erect the scaffolding safely and correct.
Need to have a good eye for details and the ability to identify potential hazards such as overhead power lies, fall hazards, etc.
- Need to know about scaffolding components and materials
- Need to possess a strong aptitude for math and geometry
- OSHA 10 Maritime
- At least two years of erecting scaffolding
Please refer to the Hiring Company website for additional information on this category.