International Flooring and Protective Coatings (IFPC) are seeking a Ceramic Floor Mechanic Helper to become a part of our team!
*Minimum of one (1) year experience in general construction.
• Assist with the installation and repair of ceramic flooring
• Furnish tools, materials, and supplies to other workers
• Maintain a safe and clean work environment
• Perform routine preventative maintenance
• Track all equipment and supplies
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Familiarity with general construction tools and equipment
• Ability to handle physical workload
• Ability to work well in teams
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• Valid Driver’s License
• Meet Federal Background Standards
• High School/ GED
• Personal Hand Tools
• Flexible Hours
Compensation is based on experience and skill level. Please present certification(s), if applicable, when submitting your resume for review. You can also view the employment section of our website for this or more opportunities at www.internationalflooring.com.
For Inquiries please contact: