The Costpoint Software Manager is responsible for our main application, Costpoint for accounting, financial reporting, budgeting, planning, contracts, and procurement.
This position, which serves as a part of the Accounting team, is responsible for the day-to-day administration and support of this system including supporting end users and functional teams to implement solutions and address issues.
• Collaborate with functional managers in Finance, Operations, and Operations Support departments to ensure the systems meet their needs, including to understand complex reporting requirements and develop reports in compliance with those requirements
• Maintain a working knowledge of the front-end application screens, functions and job processing and how these ties to the database tables and other applications, functions and processes
• Manage user setup, permissions and workflows
• Troubleshoot and repair user issues, escalating as needed
• Create and maintain application documentation, standards, and procedures
• Provide guidance, training, and support on core application functionality
• Assist with month end accounting functions as assigned
• Post journal entries
• 4+ years prior experience with Deltek/Costpoint systems as a functional expert, including an understanding of CostPoint tables, relationships, core structures, modules and functionality
• 5+ years of accounting experience as a Controller, CPA or advanced accounting position
• Ability to create custom reports; report writing experience preferred
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively as a member of a team and with multiple levels of internal management and staff
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (especially Excel)
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines
Job Type: Full-time 32 to 40 hours per week. Telecommuting authorized.
• Deltek: 4 years (Required)
• Costpoint: 4 years (Required)
• Accounting: 5 years (Required)
• Bachelor's or higher
Please refer to the Hiring Company website for additional information on this category.