Thermcor Inc. has an immediate opening for a Senior Marine Electrician. The Senior Marine Electrician is responsible for installations, takes care of electrical equipment and systems on board ships and boats. He or she may also handle emergency repairs on the ships or boats.
· Ability to examine electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures, using testing devices like ohmmeters, voltmeters or oscilloscopes
• Prepare sketches and /or interpret composite blueprints, electrical diagrams, computer printouts, specifications, and Navy standards manual.
• Must possess a thorough understanding of equipment and work processes used in marine electrical repair and system installation.
· Directs or trains other employees to put in, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, or fixtures
· Installs and repairs wiring, fixtures, and equipment for all electrical services aboard ship and in shipyard facilities, following blueprints and (8) eight years’ experience wiring diagrams.
· Shall have a minimum of (10) ten years’ ship board experience and be at the senior level of competence.
Job Type: Full-time
• Health insurance
• Life Insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Short-Term Disability
Thermcor Inc. is dedicated to providing a safe, challenging, progressive and financially satisfying opportunity for all employees and associates. Treating all coworkers with dignity and respect and placing value on their input will be the driving force to achieving success for our company.
Veteran owned and operated