Thermcor Inc. has an immediate opening for a Project Manager. He/she is responsible for the financial, administrative and client-relations success of the projects to which they are assigned. Major objectives including building customer relationships, managing the project within defined profitability and timing parameters and completing the project to the satisfaction of every client.
• Develops and nurtures relations with contractors, owners, governmental agencies and other potential customers or influences.
• Responds to all inquiries from potential clients for information about the capabilities Thermcor to meet their needs as our client, tracks and follow up on all potential clients.
• Assists with all project estimates as needed.
• Visits the job sites as frequently as necessary to ensure the satisfaction of the client. Attend key project reviews meetings on site and resolve technical issues.
• Ensures that change orders are submitted to and approved by the client prior to the commencement of work. Verifies that everything is entered into the project accounting system and tracked.
• Provides monthly percentage of completed per schedule of values to accounting to ensure accurate monthly billing of jobs.
• Demonstrates good judgement and reasoning skills when investigating, and solving problems.
• Three years’ experience in site supervision in the marine insulation environment
• Five years’ of field experience in all aspects of marine insulation contracting environment
• Must be able to comprehend reports, understand estimates, scope of work, budget reports, elevations, and blue prints.
Job Type: Full-time
• Health insurance
• Life Insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Short-Term Disability
Thermcor Inc. is dedicated to providing a safe, challenging, progressive and financially satisfying opportunity for all employees and associates. Treating all coworkers with dignity and respect and placing value on their input will be the driving force to achieving success for our company.
Veteran owned and operated