The Project Manager oversees a project from start to end. Meetings are organized with the project team. Work sites are coordinated. Schedule arrangements are coordinated as necessary for the project to be prepared. The goals of the project and deadlines are adhered to. The budget for a project is also planned and to ensure that it is within the financial resources available.
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies, sequences and coordinates resources needed to successfully complete the project.
• Manage project employees and sub-contractors according to the established policies and practices of (customer, AIT, Surge Force and OSHA)
• Oversee employees and sub-contractors safety & health practices • Attend all customer meetings.
• Review CFRs/RCCs.
• Monitor required reports and T&I.
• Maintain and update Event Readiness List for Prime Contractor
• Maintain Manning and review with Production Manager
• Accomplish 009-06 and submit CFR for found condition prior to start of work.
• Onboard the jobsite at least 80% of the work period
• Overall responsible for the success of all assigned tasking.
• Muster employees, daily at job site, during required job box training or during an evacuation.
• Review the quality and safety of the work site with the project team on daily basis to ensure. that it meets the project standards
• Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality (NAVSEA Standard reports, weekly employee report, daily status reports).
• Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
Must have the ability to run multiple projects as well as multi-task and manage employees.
Must have Project Management experience with the background working in the Ship Repair industry.
We offer full benefits, 401K, weekly pay and competitive pay.