Summary of duties – Prism Maritime, LLC is currently seeking a Senior Program Manager Integrated Master Scheduler to work out of their Chesapeake, VA office. Senior Program Manager is the single point of contact with the Government Contracting Officer, the Contracting Officer’s Representative, Government management personnel and subcontractor representatives. The SPM is empowered to commit resources and to task subcontractor support. Also directs and coordinates activities of the Program Management Office to ensure efficiency in administration of tasks.
Specific description of duties
• Compile, review, and submit estimates.
• Establish internal performance metrics for subcontractor evaluation and incentive fee distribution.
• Identify continuous process improvements to the management IT infrastructure requirements.
• Work with the company IT Manager to identify authorized Virtual Program Office user rights and privileges to assure data security.
• Select the best company and subcontractor resources to perform delivery orders.
• Formulate and implement standard reporting procedures.
• Provide training in project management tools and techniques.
• Task Subcontractors.
• Receive CDR Modification / Rejection notices from Government representative and work to acceptable resolution.
• Communicate policies to ensure best practices are shared.
• Work with the company Risk Manager to ensure compliance with company Safety and Quality policies.
• Interface with project personnel, address discrepancies, and develop resolution including accessing corporate resources and needs.
• Submit modifications for de-obligation of funds and assist in Task Order financial closeout reporting.
• Prepare EVM reports, including the analysis and explanation of cost and schedule variances.
• Prepare and submit monthly and weekly progress reports.
• Ensure contract deliverables meet schedule requirements.
• Verify subcontractor QA programs conform to contract requirements including special emphasis on welding programs.
• Submit CDRs / CORNs for subcontractor identified discrepancies.
• Approve subcontractor invoices for payment.
• Review, analyze, and submit status reports prepared by project personnel.
• Receive CDADs from the government and act as the company CPAR official.
• Oversee the preparation and submittal of Limitation of Funds notification (75% letters).
• Occasional travel outside the local area may be required
• Possession of an active State Drivers License is required
• Perform any other assignments or tasks as needed or requested by management to assist in accomplishing the organization’s mission, objectives and goals.