Logistics Management Analyst 1 - 5798
Location: Hampton, VA, US, 23605
Company: HII's Mission Technologies division
Requisition Number: 5798
Required Travel: 0 - 10%
Employment Type: Part Time/Hourly/Non-Exempt
Hours Per Week: 40
Security Clearance: Secret
Level of Experience: Mid
Employee Referral Bonus Amount: ERP Amount: N/A
Who We Are
HII-Technical Solutions Division (TSD) is currently seeking a Logistics Management Analyst 1 team member to join the Data Delivery Solutions Department. #LI-CJ1 *EP *MV *TL
What You Will Do
Controls the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements. Ensures that customer service and time objectives are achieved within existing financial constraints in order to meet marketing and financial objectives. Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of standard logistics processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration and related functions. Builds relationships with strategic customers through logistics initiatives. Integrates learning from customers, competitors, operating entities, distribution, transportation, customer service, other industries, industry groups, and professional training to continuously improve competitive position.
What You Must Have
• 3 years relevant experience with Bachelors in related field; 1 year relevant experience with Masters in related field; or High School Diploma or equivalent and 7 years relevant experience.
• Must possess and maintain an active DoD Secret Security Clearance
• Experience in Quality Control
• Providing and completing customer service requests.
• Knowledge of database entry to maintain information on product changes.
• A good understanding of data management in order to maintain current items and new items as they are developed.
• Proficiency using MS Office Suite. (Specifically: Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
• Process Owner of Work Instructions (WIs) and Forms – Create, review and maintain WIs and Forms
• Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to work as a member of a team to accomplish tasks.
• U.S. Navy experience
• ATIS experience
• TDMIS experience
• Shipbuilding experience
• Understanding security classifications and handling
Job performance requires adequate visual acuity and manual dexterity for meeting the requirements of the Systems Analyst discipline. Office work environment normally encountered.
HII’s Mission Technologies division develops integrated solutions that enable today’s connected, all-domain force. Capabilities include C5ISR systems and operations; the application of AI and machine learning to battlefield decisions; defensive and offensive cyberspace strategies and EW; unmanned, autonomous systems; LVC solutions; platform modernization; and critical nuclear operations. Together, HII's domain expertise and advanced technologies support mission partners anywhere around the globe. For more information, visit tsd.huntingtoningalls.com.
HII is a global engineering and defense technologies provider. With a 135-year history of trusted partnerships in advancing U.S. national security, HII delivers critical capabilities ranging from the most powerful and survivable naval ships ever built, to unmanned systems, ISR and AI/ML analytics. HII leads the industry in mission-driven solutions that support and enable a networked, all-domain force. Headquartered in Virginia, HII’s skilled workforce is 44,000 strong.
Huntington Ingalls Industries is an Equal Opportunity/Vets and Disabled Employer. U.S. Citizenship may be required for certain positions.