Position Title: Financial Analyst II, III (Corporate Travel Manager)
Work Location: Chesapeake, VA
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Summary of Duties – The Financial Analyst II – III (Corporate Travel Manager) will manage the Travel Department personnel and its processes, end-to-end. Ensures travel arrangements, are in accordance with company policy and all travel tracking and reporting requirements are timely and accurate. Ensures all travel expense accounting entries are entered accurately. Coordinates with employees and management concerning travel requirements. Utilizes critical thinking skills and interpersonal skills to solve travel related issues.
Specific description of duties –
- Manage a robust Travel program and supervise all Travel personnel. Will oversee the sourcing, organizing, and booking of transportation, lodging, and other related travel requirements for employees related to indirect and direct projects.
- Assist, review, and process employees expense report submissions in Deltek Costpoint Time and Expense ensuring accuracy, and completeness, along with compliance with travel regulations and company policies. Will include managing, calculating, and disbursing Cash Advances and Employee Reimbursements.
- Liaison with all company travelers to ensure accurate travel and itinerary information is communicated timely. Ability to be available for travel emergencies and urgent requests.
- Coordinate with management to update and modify travel arrangements in real time.
- Manage the tracking and reporting of location and schedule for all company travelers. Provide executive summaries, data, and metrics for travel program review and leadership updates.
- Allocate travel costs such as hotel and rental car bills to the appropriate projects. Ensure their compliance with company policy.
- Manage the Travel Credit Card program. Includes collecting all appropriate receipts or invoices, allocating them appropriately to various projects, and overseeing their accurate and timely input into Deltek Costpoint.
- May be responsible for negotiating contracts or rates with travel service providers.
- Administer company travel policy and initiate travel program enhancements and optimize travel program resources. Review travel policy periodically to ensure compliance with government regulations and FAR 31.205-46 “Travel Costs”.
- Perform any other assignments or tasks as needed or requested by management to assist in accomplishing the organization’s mission, objectives, and goals.
Education / Specialized Training –
- High School diploma or GED, required.
- Level II: Bachelor’s degree, preferred and requires 2-4 years of related experience. Degree should be in Accounting, Management, or related field. Specifically applicable experience may be substituted for degree.
- Level III: Bachelor’s degree, preferred and requires or 4-7 years of related experience. Degree should be in Accounting, Management, or related field. Specifically applicable experience may be substituted for degree.
- Working knowledge of Deltek Costpoint or similar ERP system.
- Proficient with MS Excel and MS office suite.
- Knowledge of Defense Contracting Accounting Principles, FAR, DOD JTR, and GSA.
- Knowledge and experience using SAP Concur or similar travel management software.
- Strong organizational ability and corporate communication skills.
Security Clearance –
- Clearance up to secret level may be required.
Certification / Licenses (as required for the task being performed)
- Diploma required for listed formal education.
Physical/Environmental Job Requirements –
Physical requirements include the following: May require lifting up to 25 pounds.
Prism Maritime, LLC is a premier maritime service provider for Alteration Installation Team (AIT) and Modernization related Services in support of US Maritime and Shore-based clients. Prism Maritime is a privately held business headquartered in Chesapeake, VA, with offices in San Diego and Ventura, CA. Established in 2006, Prism Maritime currently employs over 250 professionals and maintains an ISO 9001-2015 certified Quality Management System.
Prism Maritime is an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment with us, please email email@example.com or call: 757-460-8800.