|How does it feel to work on a team driven to make a big impact? Empowering.
BAE Systems is seeking an ISO Auditor to support at the Norfolk, VA, Ship Repair shipyard. In this role of ISO Auditor, you will use your experience with auditing, data management, technical writing, and documentation to support the entire Quality Assurance team. You will help identify ways to improve quality and meet the organization's quality standards. In your role, you will recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure quality assurance standards are achieved.
- Participates in internal and external quality audits. Specifically, manages ISO audit programs.
- Ensures a functional and robust Quality Management System (QMS).
- Researches performance and quality conformance to established company and regulatory standards, work specs, and technical documents.
- Reviews, analyzes, and reports on quality discrepancies and data.
- Develops and implements program quality plans and procedures.
- Investigates problems and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies.
- Recommends corrective actions, dispositions, process optimization, and modifications.
- Interfaces with stakeholders to ensure requirements are met.
- Develops tech work documents for the controlled work package.