650 Chautauqua Avenue
Portsmouth, VA 23707
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Estimate time, material and support requirements to meet production demands
• Evaluate subordinate personnel
• Responsible for daily time charges
• Coordinate travel related matters thru the proposal coordinator, i.e. per diem, car rental, hotel arrangements, air travel as well as the ability to compile the necessary expense reports.
• Interpret job specifications, technical manuals, blueprints, drawings, and standard items
• Ensure work is completed as required within necessary time constraints
• Interface with Engineering Department and the project manager of the job.
• Submit weekly supervisor reports to the Installation Manager or his designated representative when in the field.
• Follow the Red Line procedures, when drawing red lines are necessary in the field.
• Review BOM for out of town jobs and include miscellaneous materials required to complete job, (i.e. Ty-raps, terminal lugs, mounting hardware, hook-up wire, wire ferrules, special tools/safety equipment, etc).
Fairlead Integrated, LLC. and its subsidiaries are proud to be Equal Employ Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers (Minority / Female / Disability / Veterans).